Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exclamation Point to the Spurs Victory -- Memphis


Very nice. Without this blowout win over Memphis (71-41 at halftime!), the win over the Spurs would have hung there, unresolved. Like a sentence fragment. On top of everything else to feel good about, Giricek broke through for 18 points on 9-14 shooting. We might start to see him finagling minutes away from Diaw/Barbosa. Good.

One point of criticism: Yet again Barbosa's +\- was the worst of the top 7 in the lineup. I smell point guard duty in the 3rd quarter..

Why do I only smell it? Because I didn't see the game. Which reminds me to tell you, I'm working on finding ways to catch more than just nationally televised Suns games and will have more solutions in the next weeks. If all goes well I should be able to funnel the huge revenue from this site into the necessary resources to shadow the team all over the country. Or something.